The personal data that we could collect directly from the interested party through https://www.namesuagency.com/ will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity owned by NAMES AGENCIA DE SUBSCRIPCIÓN SL
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE?
- Identity of the person in charge: NAMES SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY SL
- NIF/CIF: B85383875
- Address: Calle NUÑEZ DE BALBOA, 120, 1º LEFT, CP 28006 Madrid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact details: postal address, email, mobile phone number.
- Browsing data: IP address, device type and identification, browser type, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE THESE DATA PROCESSED?
We treat your personal data with the following legal bases:
- The execution of a contract with NAMES AGENCIA DE SUBSCRIPCIÓN S.L, for contracting services and/or products and managing the services
- The user’s consent in relation to contact, subscription to content and the sending of commercial communications, via email, cookies or messaging systems.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller to protect users of the NAMES SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY website from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
On this website, there may be different forms. In each of them, the information you collect will be used as follows:
Contact form: In the forms for making inquiries, suggestions or professional contact, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
TIME OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept for the shortest time possible, taking into account the reasons why the data processing is needed, as well as the legal obligations to keep the data for a certain time, such as labor, tax or civil law. against fraud that require the conservation of personal data for a certain period or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the prescription period of the actions that could derive and, after this, they will be completely eliminated.
Customer data: The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be maintained until:
- 4 years: 66 and following. General Tax Law (accounting books…).
- 5 years: 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism. Subscriber or registration data: From the moment the user gives his consent until he
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not NAMES AGENCIA DE SUBSCRIPCIÓN S.L is processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
Request access to personal data relating to the internet