Hull & Machinery
in Latin America
Names offers Hull and Machinery insurance aimed at companies such as shipowners and shipbuilders established in Latin America. We believe this is fundamental for the protection of the vessel, including its machinery and equipment, against risks inherent in sailing. Depending on the chosen cover, risks to be indemnified are total or partial losses due to perils of the sea, like collision, shipwreck or lightning among others.
We offer a competitive product with customised solutions adapted to the necessities and requirement of our clients.
What do we offer?
– Risks of total or partial loss to the insured vessel, its machinery and equipment.
– Expenses paid to prevent or minimize damages.
– Economic damages suffered by shipowners and shipbuilders due to loss of charter.
– Third party liabilities (P&I).
– Risks inherent in ship building.
Always supported by the financial solvency of Lloyd’s, the strongest and most experienced company in the insurance industry.
What advantages do we offer?
Extensive and flexible range of cover, tailor-made for our clients.
Immediate responses to our client’s enquiries.
Professional and efficient management of risks.